Role Specific Responsibilities
Dad & Me Project:
- To encourage new dads to have an active role in their child’s early years
- Encourage new dads to learn
and develop an understanding of their developing child’s needs from conception to three years.
- Children will benefit from having positive experienced with their fathers
- Fathers will have an increased
understanding of their child’s needs and improved ability to parent
- By attending groups dads and their
children will have increased opportunities to socialise interact and build friendships through interactive
- An excellent understanding of the need for dad’s to be part of their child’s life and the
importance of strong health bonding and attachment.
The post holder will have a qualification in a related discipline to a minimum SCQF Level 7, such as SVQ 3 Health and
Social Care or the HNC Social Science, HNC Child Care and Education and together with demonstrable experience,
also the ability and willingness to complete further training and qualification as identified.
A full job description and application form are attached below.
Please email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is the 28th May
Interviews on 3rd June