To assist people who use the service to establish and maintain a meaningful and fulfilling life in the community.
Playing a central role in the planning and provision of quality, recovery focused support.
- Establish an effective relationship with people who use the service in accordance with Penumbra’s policies and
- Develop outcome-based personal recovery plans for each service user, which promotes self
–management and social inclusion.
- Co-ordinate delivery of recovery focused support.
community-based well-being workshops that promote positive mental health.
- Provide practical support and
supervision to Recovery Workers and/or Peer Workers as required.
- Develop effective relationships with
other groups and agencies in your area and take opportunities to promote mental health awareness in the wider
- Be responsible for maintaining the relevant systems of documentation.
accurate information and reports as required.
- Provide formal input to Care Management reviews as
- Be flexible and responsive to meet the changing needs of the service users and the
organisation, within the agreed criteria.
- Work effectively with other members of the team, and liaise
effectively with families, agencies, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Participate in training
activities and meetings as required.
- Uphold Penumbra’s Code of Practice.
This Job Description is not exhaustive; the post-holder may be required to perform other duties, deemed appropriate
to this grade, as and when required.
During the Covid-Pandemic this post is working from home. Staff will return to community support based on government
Closing Date: 29th April 2021
To find out more and to apply, please visit our