We currently have vacancies in our Aberdeen Team for temporary Assistant Project Workers who really believe in young
people, are flexible regarding hours of work and can help us to deliver Includem’s innovative approach. The
successful candidates should have a full driver's licence and access to a car.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will
assist in case management, including contributing to support planning and risk assessment and work with other
professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
All posts require individuals to:
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving regular weekend and evening work;
safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Use their communication
skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled,
- Be able to drive and have access to a car for work purposes
- Membership of
PVG scheme (paid for by Includem)
- To be registered or become registered with SSSC and hold or be willing
to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent (qualifications are fully funded by
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
- A full and robust training and induction programme.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance (4 x salary)
- Free Confidential Employee Counselling Service
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
- Free Vehicle Breakdown Cover
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- SCVO Credit Union
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted holidays and associated benefits
- Access to discounts for charity workers
- Flexible and agile working
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact our HR department on 0141 212 8800 who will
arrange for an informal chat with one of our managers.
You can apply directly online via the Includem website (includem.org). Alternatively you can request a pack by
e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office on the number above.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 7th April 2021 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a selection event will take place via video-conferencing on Wednesday
14th April 2021.
If you are successful following the selection event individual interviews will take place on Friday 23rd April