Are you looking for an organisation where you can make a difference? Are you adaptable and enthusiastic about supporting people to change their life circumstances? Read on….
RTWS is committed to working with partners to deliver a wide range of client-centred services to people most in need. An award-winning company, we are dedicated to reducing poverty and play a central role in the delivery of South Lanarkshire Council's employability and training services.
RTWS will have a key role moving forward in supporting national and local economic recovery plans in response to the global pandemic delivering a combination of existing and new services that will support local people and employers whilst contributing to recovery and growth.
The company has a well-established office and partnership network throughout South Lanarkshire and a strong track record in the delivery of national contracts. Currently this includes the Scottish Government’s Fair Start Scotland Service, Skills Development Scotland’s Employability Fund and Local Authority employability provision.
As a National Training Award winner, we believe in and invest significantly in the development of our staff. We offer a range of benefits and are happy to talk flexible working. The company has been delivering services successfully for over 20 years and recently won the Scottish Top Employers Award for Working Families.
As a RTWS employee you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including Group Life Insurance, BUPA Health Insurance, people friendly working hours and group pension scheme membership.
We are seeking an experienced Employment Advisor to join our Team who can:
• Achieve targets and KPI's to support clients to progress and sustain employment;
• Promote and encourage key target groups to engage in RTWS services;
• Actively manage a caseload of clients at different stages of their employability journey, provide support and access to health and well-being and training opportunities, matching to suitable vacancies and progressing into employment;
• Proactively work with clients and employers to increase the range and number of job opportunities available to clients;
• Deliver 1-2-1 and group support sessions tailored to meet customer needs;
• Provide ongoing in-work support to clients at regular intervals to meet their individual needs and support them to sustain employment.
Excellent interpersonal skills are essential for this role as is your ability to meet deadlines and ensure financial and contract compliance.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter (applications without covering letter will not be considered) telling us why you would be the right person for the job, giving details of 2 referees (who will not be contacted prior to employment offer) by clicking on the following link: hr.breathehr.com/v/employment-advisor-15739
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1st April 2021, interviews will be held w/c 5th April 2021 over Zoom.