We are looking for a Community Worker who will work strategically as part of Stirling Baptist’s Communities Ministry team in the Family Life Centre. The role involves coordinating the various activities taking place within the FLC on a day-to-day basis. In addition, the appointed worker will lead some of the activities, including organising and supporting volunteers. The Family Life Centre Worker will be supported by and work under the general leadership of the Communities Team Leader.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working within the field of community based mental health and wellbeing.
• Be able to create, develop and deliver innovative and creative programmes that support the Vision of the Family Life Centre
• Be able to handle enquiries and referrals in confidence and identify appropriate support.
• Have strong desire to demonstrate the love of God in providing care and practical support to families.
• Have excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Be able to grow, equip and lead a team of volunteer leaders
• Be able to live out the Vision and Values of Stirling Baptist Church and envision others.
• Work well in a team ministry context
• Be self-motivated and flexible
A Job Description and Recruitment Pack is available for download below.
Closing date for Applications and CVs to be received by 5pm on 31st March 2021.
Interviews will commence as soon as possible after the closing date. Send your Application/CV and covering letter to the church office: -
Stirling Baptist Church
67 Murray Place, Stirling, FK8 1AU email@example.com
Tel: 01786 450 581