ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning
disabilities and we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Service Manager to join us in ensuring they have the
same opportunities as everyone else.
You must have the passion and drive to take a lead role in continuing to improve the quality of the services we
provide to the people we support and to effectively lead and support local Team Facilitators to manage our
frontline support staff.
This role is pivotal to the success of our mission and ambition to support people with a learning disability to lead
the lives of their choosing; lives that are full, meaningful and inclusive. A successful Service Manager will
lead their teams to develop and maintain good relationships and communications with the family and Social Care
professionals involved in the lives of the people we support.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience of leading and managing Supported Living Services.
- Experience in managing Care at Home and Housing Support Services
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of HR processes
- Experience in coordinating and planning staff rota systems
- Experience at working in partnership with Health and Social Care Partnerships, social work / care management / multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in managing Quality Assurance Systems and Processes to ensure that the standard of care and support meets regulatory standards
- Knowledge and understanding of Care Inspectorate and Regulatory requirements
- Experience of managing teams with knowledge of culture change.
- A commitment to the inclusion of people with a learning disability.
- An in-depth understanding of the Self Directed Support Act and its principles.
- SVQ level 4 or the ability to work towards the relevant qualification required for your SSSC registration.
- A clear understanding of the need to build and sustain partnerships with stakeholders, commissioners and other third sector providers.
- The ability to lead our business strategy at a local level whilst promoting ENABLE Scotland with an emphasis on growing our business
- Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website