The Supporter Care Advisor plays an integral part in a team delivering a first class, professional customer service through human triage, using a range of communication methods to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, donations and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
As the Supporter Care Advisor you would be responsible for:
• Being the first point of contact for supporters and members of the public dealing with a wide range of enquiries via phone, email, web chat, social media and letter
• Providing excellent customer service by putting the supporter at the heart of everything we do
• Capture data and feedback accurately to help identify trends and new ways of working
• Thanking supporters for their generous donations by creating bespoke acknowledgements within agreed time frames.
• Providing first line Advocacy support
This is a great opportunity joining a vibrant and lively team working together to provide a fantastic service for those living with and affected by diabetes. The role provides a fantastic insight into Supporter Care with a strong training programme and opportunities to develop.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong written communication skills with the ability to personalise responses
• Problem Solving, identifying issues
What we can offer you:
• Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
• A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
• Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
• Discounts on gym membership
• Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
• Annual season ticket loan (on completion of your probation period)
• Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
• Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
• Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
• Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
For further information and to appy please visit our website
Closing date: 06/06/2020