Cumbernauld Action for Care of the Elderly CACE was founded in 1990 and is the leading provider of quality day-care activities for older people in Cumbernauld and surrounding villages. We provide creative social based activities and learning opportunities and before the pandemic this was primarily in group settings. We also ran a Community Transport project with regular outings and transport to and from our centre. Because of the impact of COVID 19 a lot of our services are having to change to better fit our community needs. We are looking for an experienced fundraiser with demonstrable skills in communication and community work to develop and deliver our changing and growing range of activities
Main purpose of job:
The main purpose of this post is to work with the Fundraising and Communications Manager to develop and deliver the new fundraising strategy in line with the CACE business plan to achieve financial targets. Build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including community groups, events and corporate partnership opportunities to raise awareness of CACE and develop the supporter base.
· Support the development of diverse income streams including Community, Events, Corporate, Trusts, Major Donor, Individual Giving, In Memory & Legacy Fundraising to achieve agreed income targets
· Develop appropriate fundraising tools for proposals and presentations, cases for support and events materials.
· Manage and maintain accurate data
· Create and implement stewardship processes and supporter journeys
· Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
· Identify development opportunities, including partnership opportunities for awareness and fundraising
· Recruit and manage volunteers to help with fundraising activities
· Attend and represent CACE at events
· Participate in training and other activities as requested
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on issues relevant to the role and the charity sector
· General admin duties, and occasional cash handling
To arrange an informal conversation about this role please contact our office on 01236 451 393
Applications should be by completion of the application form, which should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: midnight, Friday 5th March
Provisional interview date: Friday 12th March
This role is currently home based due to restrictions, office is located in Cumbernauld G67, option to WFH for the duration of the contract is available.