Are you an enthusiastic and experienced leader, who is passionate about making a difference in young people’s lives?
Helm’s long-term vision is a Scotland where all young people dare to dream and can make those dreams a reality. Our more immediate mission is to ensure that young people in Scotland have access to the education and training that supports them to learn. Our strategy for achieving this focuses on three key activities, which we believe, will make education, training and employment accessible and achievable for all:
• Give Young People a Voice
• Remove Barriers to Learning and Employment
• Develop Education, Training and Employment Services
Due to retirement, we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to lead our Operations Team in the delivery of services to young people across Tayside. The successful candidate will have the experience and skills to effectively manage projects and to lead the staff team and young people to develop services that make a difference.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
• Ensure Helm provides quality services to young people and drive continuous improvement across the organisation
• Create an inclusive environment where the voices of the team and young people are heard and respected
• Ensure the development of services that are evidenced by research and meet the needs of young people
• Ensure that services/contracts are fully compliant with contractual obligations
• Develop and establish positive relationships with voluntary and public sector partners and other local organisations
What do we give you in return? We provide you with a competitive salary, 35 days annual leave, health benefits, a pension plan, a generous range of benefits and job satisfaction with a real opportunity to make a difference every day.
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all young people and use a thorough and rigorous recruitment and selection process including PVG Scheme checks to ensure this commitment is not compromised.
To apply for this position please refer to the News Section of the Helm website – helmtraining.co.uk for further information and an application pack.
CVs are not to be submitted.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th February 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 1st March 2021