Renfrewshire Carers Centre is a one-stop shop for unpaid Carers operating in Renfrewshire for over 20 years. We are a charity established by Carers for Carers and have developed a range of services to support Carers in their caring role and provide opportunities to have a life outside of caring. Our Respite service currently provides 140 hours of respite a week for approximately 35 Unpaid Carers. We currently have over 50 volunteers who are managed by the Volunteer Co-ordinator.
Details of the role including main duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage a range of respite services to provide a range of high quality services to carers and their families.
• Direct Line Management and development of staff responsible for volunteers and respite
• Develop new respite initiatives.
• Develop and implement a Volunteering Strategy.
Successful candidates will have qualification and or experience in the following areas:
• Experience of organising a care provision service and care planning.
• Experience managing staff
• Registered with SSSC as a Manager of a Care at Home service or willing to obtain this.
• Registered Manager status with the Care Inspectorate or willing to obtain this.
Please note that successful applicants will require PVG clearance.
How to apply: Applications pack for the posts can be found on our website renfrewshirecarers.org.uk
For an informal discussion about the role or if you require the application pack in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com no later 12noon on Monday 10th May 2021.
Please note we cannot accept CV’s as a means of application.
Renfrewshire carers Centre is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. Application forms of unsuccessful candidate will be shredded after six months.