Renfrewshire Carers Centre is a one-stop shop for unpaid Carers operating in Renfrewshire for over 20 years. We are a charity established by Carers for Carers and have developed a range of services to support Carers in their caring role and provide opportunities to have a life outside of caring.
Details of the role including main duties and responsibilities:
· Develop and manage a range of respite services to provide a range of high quality services to carers and their families.
· Direct Line Management and development of staff responsible for volunteers and respite
· Develop new respite initiatives.
· Develop and implement a Volunteering Strategy.
Successful candidates will have qualification and or experience in the following areas:
· Experience of organising a care provision service and care planning
· Experience managing staff and working with volunteers
· Requirement to be or get registered with SSC as a manager of a care at home service.
· Requirement to be or get Registered Manager status with the Care Inspectorate.
Please note that successful applicants will require PVG clearance for this post.
Application pack for the post can be found on our website www.renfrewshirecarers.org.uk
For an informal discussion about the role or if you require the application pack in an alternative format please contact email@example.com.
Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later 12 noon on Monday 15th March 2021.
Please note we cannot accept CV’s as a means of application.
Renfrewshire carers Centre is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. Application forms of unsuccessful candidate will be shredded after six months.