Renfrewshire Carers Centre is a one-stop shop for unpaid Carers operating in Renfrewshire for over 20 years. We are a charity established by Carers for Carers and have developed a range of services to support Carers in their caring role and provide opportunities to have a life outside of caring.
Details of the role including main duties and responsibilities:
· Lead and support a team of Service Managers
· Develop a range of high quality carer-led services and secure funding to sustain and develop carer services within the Centre.
· Develop and implement a robust and dynamic fundraising strategy
· Lead role in service development and quality assurance
· To be responsible for Operational Management of the Carers Centre.
Successful candidates will have qualification and or experience in the following areas:
· Experience of managing a team of senior managers
· Experience of HR management and Operational management
· Have experience Project Development and Management.
· Experience of fundraising sector and successful fundraising opportunities.
· Experience of developing strategies, implementing and ensuring quality assurance.
Please note that successful applicants will require PVG clearance for this post.
Application pack for the post can be found on our website renfrewshirecarers.org.uk
For an informal discussion about the role or if you require the application pack in an alternative format please contact email@example.com.
Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later 12 noon on Monday 15th March 2021.
Please note we cannot accept CV’s as a means of application.
Renfrewshire carers Centre is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. Application forms of unsuccessful candidate will be shredded after six months.