Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young
people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
About the role
The HR Business Partner will work closely with Managers and key stakeholders to help build organisational and people
capability as well as shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the
We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes
- You are CIPD qualified
- You have knowledge of current legislation, policies and
strategies relating to Employment Law
- You have experience of developing plans and strategies for service
- You would love to work in this role if...
- You are keen to develop strong working
relationships with Ypeople Managers, staff and relevant external bodies
- You will take pride in promoting
a positive and approachable image of the HR Department both internally and externally
- You are excited to
bring your people expertise and experience of developing solutions to help the organisation to deliver its
- You are excited to work in an organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you
What you will be doing
- Influencing and building relationships with people around the organisation
- Developing and implementing people strategy in line with the overall organisation strategy
- Managing the impact of HR practices to ensure that they are appropriate and fit with wider organisational needs
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Talent development, through identifying training needs for teams and individuals
- Ensuring HR Metrics have an impact on services and organisational development and growth
- Support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture within Ypeople
To find our more and to apply, please visit our website at
Closing date: Thu 28th January 2021
Provisional interview date: Tue 9th February 2021