Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young
people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
About the role
The Wellbeing Manager will manage and administer policies and programs to promote employee wellbeing throughout
Ypeople. This will relate to all aspects of working life, from the quality of the physical environment, to how
workers feel about their work, their working environment, the climate at work and work organisation.
We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes
- You have a relevant professional qualification or comparable experience in work related
to the role.
- You are an experienced Manager
- You are experienced in report writing and producing
- You would love to work in this role if...
- You will be passionate about
ensuring that the wellbeing of our people is at the heart of everything we do
- You are keen to work
together with individuals to identify key health and wellbeing needs, and to create health profiles
will strive to continually develop knowledge and understanding of relevant
- You are excited to work in an
organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you development opportunities
What you will be doing
- Create a culture that values individual team members and their wellbeing
- Create positive working environments where individuals and the organisation can thrive
- Capture the moments in employees experiences that really matter to both employees and the organisation
- Ensure that we provide support for employees in both personal and professional transitions
- Understand Psychological Informed Environments (PIE) throughout organisation
- Promote physical health and mental wellbeing practices
- Ensure that reflective practice is embedded into the organisation
To find out more and to apply, please visit our website at ypeople.org.uk/vacancy/wellbeing-manager
Closing date: Thu 28th January 2021
Provisional interview date: Tue 9th February 2021