Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work within the parameters of Dads Rock agreed policies. Promoting the ethos and objectives of the organisation and the services it runs.
2. Coaching vulnerable Young Dads and liaising with other health and social care organisations to achieve the best for each Dad.
3. Supporting Dads, children and families across Glasgow, engaging with them 1:1.
4. Preparing, facilitating and evaluating activities; dealing with queries; offering informal support, and sign posting on. With the aim of increasing the confidence and resilience of Dads, grandfathers and male carers.
5. Support the delivery of parenting workshops and training.
6. Build strong, positive relationships with local stakeholders, agencies and individuals.
7. Help coordinate training events and presentations, to professionals, stakeholders, and agencies across Scotland, as well as to a range of Dads.
8. Generate ideas for new events or fundraising actions and work with supporters, members and service users on the delivery of these.
9. Contribute to the development of an online and face to face community.
10. Contributing to the upkeep of accurate and timely data in line with relevant legislation and the organisations policies and procedures.
11. Update good practice policies which ensure the safety of children, their fathers and workers.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability to Thomas@dadsrock.org.uk by 9am on Friday 22nd January 2021. If you would like to arrange an informal chat about the role please email to make an appointment.