Key details about the role
• The fundraiser will support the fundraising manager with a wide range of fundraising activity within Dads Rock including engaging with corporate supporters, community and events.
• We want you to help us build great relationships with our supporters and help them achieve their fundraising ambitions.
• You’ll play a key role in securing unrestricted income to grow Dads Rock’s capability to support more families.
• Working in a small, friendly team, with the aim of improving outcomes for children across Scotland.
Key information about who we are looking for
You will have:
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Great communication skills
• Demonstrable success in securing funds
• Experience of successfully managing multiple priorities.
Key information about the role
• The salary scale is 24-26k pro rata (2.5-3 days per week, 18 month contract)
• This is a new role to work with the Fundraising Manager.
• Dads Rock is open to flexible working.
• You will receive 28 annual leave plus public holidays (pro rata)
• There is an employer contribution pension and life insurance scheme.
A Job Description is available for download below.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 25th January 2021. If you would like to arrange an informal chat about the role please email to make an appointment.
Interviews will be held via zoom on Friday 28th January.