Who are Includem?
Includem is a brilliant third sector organisation that provides intensive, bespoke support to young people in challenging circumstances and their families. We believe that no young person is ever beyond help and through a 24/7 service which is responsive to their needs, we empower them to make positive life choices.
We currently have vacancies in our Glasgow Team and our Glasgow Justice Team for Temporary Assistant Project Workers (12 month temporary contracts) who really believe in young people, are flexible regarding hours of work and can help us to deliver Includem’s innovative approach.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will assist in case management, including contributing to support planning and risk assessment and work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
All posts require individuals to:
• Work flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving regular weekend and evening work;
• Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
• Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
• Be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle for work purposes
• Membership of PVG scheme (paid for by Includem)
• To be registered or become registered with SSSC and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent (qualifications are fully funded by Includem)
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
• A full and robust training and induction programme
• Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
• Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
• Free Confidential Employee Counselling Service
• Access to Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
• Free Vehicle Breakdown Cover
• Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
• SCVO Credit Union
• Discounted gym membership
• Discounted spa treatments
• Discounted holidays and associated benefits
• Access to discounts for charity workers
• Flexible and agile working
If you would like more information regarding these roles, please visit our website;
The closing date for applications is Sunday 17th January 2021 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a selection event will take place via video-conferencing on Thursday 21st January 2021. If you are successful following the selection event individual interviews will take place on Thursday 28th January 2021.