This vacancy has now closed
23rd November 2020
- Deputise for the CEO as and when required.
- Lead and manage multiple teams of people and outreach services: Women’s Support (WS), MIA (Multi-Agency Independent Advocacy), Assertive Outreach, Volunteer and Psychology (NHS Secondment) Services. This is not an exhaustive list and may be subject to change.
- Meet regulatory and DWA standards and in turn provide a quality service to women who have experience of domestic abuse. In doing so, supporting them wherever possible to make positive changes in their lives.
- Support the Directors and CEO in the strategic leadership, management and planning of the services provided by DWA.
- Actively participate within the management team in the development and support of all services provided by DWA.
- Ensure that all services in DWA have a joined up working approach.
- Ensure the ongoing development, implementation and monitoring of DWA’s operational plans by maximising resources, funding streams and opportunities for development and growth.
- Promote the work of DWA in the local and wider community.
Closing date: 8:00am Monday 23rd November.
Please see below or visit dundeewomensaid.co.uk/vacancies.php for full details and to apply.