OVERALL AIM OF THE SERVICE:
Stramullion work with women who have presented homeless. We provide practical, emotional and social support to women with multiple, over-lapping needs. We work with young women who are in transition from care, women who do not currently have functioning support systems, those who have experienced the Justice System, and those for whom alcohol or drug use has become unmanageable. We offer support to enable each woman to build the personal skills and resources they feel they need – equipping them to move on from homelessness in a positive, healthy and self-directed way.
OVERALL PURPOSES OF THE JOB:
• To provide a holistic support and resettlement service to clients
• To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing an effective service to the client group
• To work in a sensitive, flexible and non-judgmental way and within an equal opportunities’ framework
• To achieve key outcomes of the service
• To participate in effective teamwork and establish good channels of Communication to all local organisations
An application pack is available for download below.
If you are interested in the post, please complete the application form and return it to Office Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Office Manager, 89-95 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9PU.
For an informal discussion about the post, you can contact email@example.com
Closing date: 25th September 2020
Interviews will be held: Week commencing 28th September 2020
Please note, CV’s will not be accepted. The successful candidates will be subject to a PVG and reference check.