Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about giving support to vulnerable children and young people?
COVEY are seeking a passionate, professional, proactive and caring individual who will fully embrace the COVEY values of Respect, Openness, Commitment, Innovation and Passion.
We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our growing Young Person’s team with the following essential elements:
· A thorough understanding of the complexities of working with vulnerable young people and the issues which they may face;
· Experience of working with young people in a range of settings;
· The ability to assess the needs of the young people and facilitate and support each befriending relationship;
· An understanding of volunteer management with experience in that field preferable;
· Competent in all aspects of recruiting, training and supporting volunteers in their role;
· Highly motivated and able to maintain a case load;
· A working knowledge of risk assessment and monitoring and evaluation;
· The attention to detail necessary to ensure excellent case recording and reporting;
· Strong administration, planning and organisational skills;
· Excellent at communicating, and
· An understanding of the need for accountability and team working.
This post may involve out of hours, evening and occasional weekend work. Essential – Car driver with access to a car / PVG check.
For further information on how to apply and a copy of the job description, please contact Lynn Cochrane ( Young People Team Leader) or Rhoda Reid (Chief Executive) on 01698 894013 or email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 15th October 2020 @ 12 noon
Interview day: Thursday 22nd October 2020 - 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs
(Please be prepared to attend for the full timeframe)