Shetland Rape Crisis is a feminist, trauma-informed organisation and these values underlie everything we do.
We provide free and confidential support, therapy and advocacy to anyone in Shetland, of any gender (age 13+), who has affected by sexual violence at any time in their life.
• This project runs until June 2022 and has a focus on increasing Shetland Rape Crisis’ support capacity, the accessibility of the service, and its reach, for survivors of sexual violence in Shetland, and particularly for survivors from marginalised groups.
• The worker, in co-operation with the Service Manager and Staff Team at SRC, will develop and implement an Inclusion and Access Strategic Plan for the service.
• As part of improving access to support and capacity for delivery, a number of service development projects have been identified and these would be led by the new worker, alongside any other actions identified by the worker herself as part of the Inclusion and Access Strategic Plan. These are outlined in the recruitment pack.
• Improve access to support for survivors of sexual violence and their supporters.
• Proactively work to identify and overcome barriers to support.
• Engage and collaborate with survivors to identify and address their needs.
Only applications returned using the application form will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted.
Please note only women need apply under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
Closing Date: Sunday 21st March at Midnight
Interviews will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 30th April.
Due to our limited resources, we will only contact you if you have been shortlisted for interview.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Thursday 26th March.
The full application form should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application pack attached below.