To provide specialist support to women who are living with poor mental health linked to their experience of domestic abuse.
1. Provide woman centred mental health support for women who have experienced Domestic Abuse.
2. Evidence this support against improved outcomes of emotional and physical wellbeing.
3. Plan support around and timetable supports which are tailored to woman’s needs.
4. Work holistically with women in the service who may have complex and multiple needs, agreeing interventions to help build upon existing personal strengths, identify and engage support networks to enhance resilience and develop self-esteem.
5. Address isolation experienced by women due to Domestic Abuse and the effects of COVID-19 19.
6. Improve social inclusion and reduce isolation through facilitating access to positive activities which support and enhance emotional wellbeing.
7. Signpost and advocate for woman with external mental health agencies and support women to engage.
8. Devise and maintain women’s paperwork which focuses upon the woman’s recovery and resilience building.
9. Develop and deliver a groupwork programme for women within the service whose emotional wellbeing has been affected by all forms of Gender based violence.
10. Offer Information and support to co-workers regarding available resources and share informed knowledge of therapeutic approaches within mental health.
11. Provide Crisis Support cover on a rota basis.
12. Work in conjunction with other teams to ensure women’s needs are being best met
13. Carry out role in a timely manner in line with policy and procedure.
An application pack is available for download below.
The closing date for applications is 8am on Monday 15th February 2021. Please email your application to email@example.com.