Home-Start Falkirk is a Voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with at least one child under five years of age.
Our Volunteers offer regular support, friendship and practical help to families in their own homes, helping to prevent family crisis and breakdown.
We are looking for an enthusiastic part – time Playworker to assist our Family Support Worker at our Family Group Hubs.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A good standard of education
• Parenting experience and an understanding of the needs of children and families
• Experience of planning and delivering activities for children
• Excellent communication skills
• Applicants must have use of their own car for which expenses are paid
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org,
telephone 07308965402 or download below.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 2nd November 2020.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and PVG Scheme Membership/Update.
Home-Start Falkirk is committed to equal opportunities and to safe recruitment practices as part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
This post is funded by The National Lottery Fund.