Because People Matter
Turning Point Scotland is a national social care charity providing services to people with addictions, learning disabilities, mental health issues, those in the criminal justice system and those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Providing support to individuals suffering from complex and enduring mental health problems, and individuals who suffer from symptomatic Huntington's disease.
· Maintain the continuing relevance of services to individuals’ needs and purchaser requirements by ongoing planning, monitoring and evaluation.
· Where a need or an opportunity is identified, assist in the development of new services
· Maximise stakeholder involvement in service and business planning
· Ensure that equality of opportunity is reflected in all aspects of service delivery
· Ensure agreed standards of service delivery in compliance with relevant legislation, National Care Standards and purchaser requirements.
· Develop, promote and monitor quality assurance systems appropriate to the needs of the individual/Service and organisational requirements
· Ensure compliance with the Scottish Social Services Council Code of Practice.
· Ensure that stakeholder processes are managed
For further information, please visit our website;
Closing date: 01-Nov-2020
Charity No SCO28827