Tayside Community Recovery Service provides one-to-one and group support to individuals and families affected by drug
and alcohol addiction. We use an asset based approach to support people to make positive changes to improve
their wellbeing. We provide support to reduce the impact of drug and alcohol addiction on individuals, families
and the wider community.
We are looking to recruit a Project Worker to join our Drug and Alcohol Community Recovery Service.
The Project Worker will:
- Provide one-to-one support and deliver group activities that will motivate people to make positive changes in
their lives and support their recovery from drug and alcohol dependence;
- Work closely with those in
recovery to develop activities and initiatives that support people to be active in their local community and
build new skills to move on with their lives.
- Be educated to SCQF Level 7, SVQ3 or equivalent in a relevant subject;
- Have experience of working with people on a one-to-one basis as well as experience in designing and facilitating groups;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have experience of working in partnership with a range of agencies to support an individual;
- Be self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in community settings.
Closing Date: Friday 9th October 2020
Interview Date: Friday 23rd October 2020
To find out more and to apply, please visit our