Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young
people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes inclusiveness.
- You hold
relevant professional qualification (e.g. RIC’s) or CIOB equivalent qualification or comparable experience in
work related to role.
- You have a knowledge and understanding of the property and building sector and
property standards legislation.
- You are an excellent communicator and have experience managing a
You would love to work in this role if...
- You are eager to foster relationships whilst providing leadership when acting as a role model to our staff,
volunteers, and the people we support.
- You are motivated to manage the procurement and repairs of
- You are passionate about delivering a customer-focused repairs and maintenance service with a
focus on efficiency, quality, and value for money.
- You are excited to work in an organisation that
celebrates your participation in your service and offers you development opportunities.
What you will be doing
- Managing the repairs and maintenance, property procurement and administrative support functions of the department, to allow the service to be delivered in line with our vision.
- Leading and managing the procurement of the organisation’s property portfolio.
- To ensure that all void properties are quickly turned around ready to be occupied within agreed timescales.
- Providing guidance and support to services in relation to property-related issues.
For further information and to apply go to: https://www.ypeople.org.uk/vacancy/property-services-manager/
Closing date: Tue 6th October 2020
Provisional interview date: Tue 20th October 2020