This vacancy has now closed
Back to search results
Stornoway, Western Isles.
14th August 2020
- To work under the guidance and in association with qualified and senior staff of Sight Action in enabling clients to develop and sustain social, personal, and other relevant skills to maximise their potential in accordance with agreed plans.
- To undertake duties and contribute to the development and establishment of a locally based service for people with hearing and Sight loss in the Western Isles, including those who may have a dual sensory loss or other needs.
- To participate in further training towards accreditation in this specialist field. Including BSL and Lip Reading. If/when available)
- To attend meetings and training as required and to follow service policies and procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality
- To contribute and participate in relevant meetings as required.
- To maintain appropriate records in accordance with policies and procedures of Sight Action.
- To contribute to the planning, monitoring and delivery of the service.
- Other appropriate duties as identified by the Manager or delegated staff.
- Attend vision/hearing patient support services at Audiology and Eye Clinics.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website