· To provide a reception service to all visitors to the Resource Centre.
· Taking referrals.
· To demonstrate the range of specialist aids and equipment to people who are visually impaired and hard of hearing.
· To deal with incoming phone calls.
· Mail handling.
· To undertake stock control duties, which include ordering, stock taking and relevant invoicing and receipting.
· To keep up to date with new equipment and pass the relevant information on to clients and staff.
· To maintain and update information service and ensure leaflets are available in our Inverness office.
· To ensure a professional and confidential service is offered.
· To undertake any other duties that may be required
For further information and to apply, please visit our website