Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We offer more than just a career, we offer the opportunity to support our global movement in a dynamic and inclusive environment with a real focus on personal development.
The finance officer will work with the Mary’s Meals UK Finance Team in providing day to day financial accounting and ensuring accurate, timely and efficient delivery of services for Mary's Meals.
Key duties include:
• Administering the purchase ledger, ensuring that all invoices and credit notes received have been checked and approved in an accurate and timely manner.
• Administering and reconciling company credit card expenditure.
• Checking employee expenses claims to ensure they are accurate and appropriately authorised.
• Counting cash received by the charity and prepare it for banking.
• Administering and reconciling petty cash and foreign currency cash.
• Communicating with senior management and members of Supporter Engagement with regards to donations received.
• Dealing with a range of finance related queries, both internal and external as they arise.
Please see the recruitment pack for further information by visiting our website; marysmeals.org.uk/useful-links/work-for-us/finance-officer
Closing date: Friday, 7 August 2020