To deliver specialist therapeutic support and information services to survivors age 12+ affected by sexual violence,
at our main premises, at outreach locations across Lanarkshire and via virtual methods.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide therapeutic support services (face to face / telephone / online) within a feminist, survivor-centred
approach at all times
- Provide timely regular progress reports of your work
- Offer support to
families, friends and partners of survivors
- Assist in internal and external training
opportunities for reflective practice, sharing experiences and identifying learning opportunities within the
- Facilitate and contribute to groupwork programmes for survivors
- Work on a community
outreach basis as necessary, including visits to other settings
- To establish and maintain effective
liaison with appropriate voluntary and statutory agencies
- Record all information pertaining to LRCC’s
support services accurately and appropriately in line with LRCC’s policies on confidentiality and
- Contribute to the running of the Centre including housekeeping and supporting other
- Ensure that the delivery of support recognises the additional barriers and inequalities faced
by survivors of sexual violence from marginalized groups and communities and strives to promote at all times
inclusive and anti-discriminatory practice across all aspects of the service
- Contribute to the
development of information materials for survivors and to the promotion of LRCC services across
- Adhere to all LRCC policies and procedures including Safeguarding, Health and Safety
standards and Equalities legislation at all times and in all locations of service delivery.
- To work as part of a team
- To communicate effectively (written, electronic and verbal)
- To attend
individual supervision, team meetings and practice development meetings.
- To contribute positively to the
overall mission, vision and values of LRCC.
- Flexibility of working hours
- The post holder will
regularly apply creative or adaptive thinking to develop innovative new approaches or solutions.
Any other responsibilities commensurate with the role required to meet the needs and expectations of the organisation
Closing date: Tuesday 27th September at 10am.
Interviews will be held in person on Thursday 6th October.
Please note that we do not accept CVs. The full application form should be completed and emailed to
The completed equal opportunities monitoring form should be completed online at
All posts we recruit require a female applicant under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010 and Section 7(2) e
of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
We look forward to receiving your application. In the meantime, if you have any queries, please get in touch via
email on firstname.lastname@example.org