Our Smart Services Manager will lead the strategic development of Young Scot services around the Young Scot National
Entitlement Card (Young Scot NEC), including our Young Scot Membership services. You will work closely with
external strategic partners to help give young people personalised enhanced entitlements, opportunities,
incentives and services via their Young Scot NEC – all in a non-stigmatising way.
What you’ll be doing from day-to-day
- Developing and delivering Young Scot NEC existing and new associated programmes, products and
- Working with stakeholders on developing and delivering a new Young Scot NEC for
- Building strategic relationships with Local Authority partners, partner agencies and sector
- Ensuring data and insights are collected and using this insight to improve service
- Line managing and developing colleagues.
- Other relevant duties to support the Senior
A great candidate will have a mix of these skills and experiences:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital or technology environment, including developing smart card solutions.
- Experience of using innovative approaches to learning and developing products in an agile way.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to use data and insights to improve services.
- Knowledge and understanding of developing and managing successful internal and external strategic projects and partnerships.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Able to work in a team and lead on own initiative.
Closing date: 14th August 2022
Date of (online) interview: 24th August
For further information and to apply, please visit our website