Kibble is a specialist provider of services for at risk children and young people across the UK. Many of the young
people the charity cares for have experienced significant trauma in their lives and we provide a safe, stable
environment that is both nurturing and therapeutic. With a robust support network and wide range of integrated
services, we offer young people opportunities and encourage them to believe in themselves, feel a sense of
belonging, and realise their own self-worth.
What is the Job Function?
As part of the Administration team in one of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking charities working with
young people, the post-holder will be required to provide administrative support to managers and staff
throughout the organisation. The post will be based in our main campus, Goudie Street, however occasional travel
to different locations will be required.
- Minute taking at professional meetings
- Creating, preparing and editing
- Reception cover as and when required
Data Protection Legislation is adhered to
- Ensuring standardised procedures are followed
and extracting information and reports from various databases
- Maintaining records, both electronic and
- Supporting Record Management Processes
- Any other administrative duties as
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by a senior member of staff
What qualification and experience are we looking for?
- Qualified to HNC/SVQ level in Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience within a
busy office environment is essential.
- Previous administration experience within the care/voluntary
sector is preferred
- Minute taking experience is essential
- Previous administration experience
within the care/voluntary sector is preferred.
- IT proficient with experience of Microsoft Word, Access,
Excel and Outlook Express.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- This job outline reflects the main tasks and responsibilities discharged by the post holder at the present time, however, Kibble reserves the right to alter or amend the content of this job outline to reflect changes to the job or services provided, while maintaining the overall character and level of responsibility for the post.
- Notwithstanding any information or statement described within this job outline, all duties must be carried out in a way that promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and respect for all individuals and which is consistent with Kibble’s stated policy on equal opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be subject to PVG Scheme Membership. Having previous convictions will not automatically disbar you from working at Kibble (with the exception of offences against children or other vulnerable groups) and every case is taken on an individual basis.
- Appointments will be subject to a twelve-month probationary period.
To apply, please visit our online recruitment site - jobtrain.co.uk/Kibble
Closing Date: Sunday 14 August 2022