Stramullion work with women who have presented homeless. We provide practical, emotional and social support to women with multiple, over-lapping needs. We work with young women who are in transition from care, women who do not currently have functioning support systems, those who have experienced the Justice System, and those for whom alcohol or drug use has become unmanageable. We offer support to enable each woman to build the personal skills and resources they feel they need – equipping them to move on from homelessness in a positive, healthy and self-directed way.
Overall purposes of the job:
• To oversee a team of staff providing holistic support to residents.
• Provide a person-centred service which responds flexibly and quickly to the needs of adults who are alcohol dependent with complex needs.
• Ensuring reporting requirements of the services are achieved as per service level agreements.
• To provide support and supervision to relevant staff members.
• Ensure staff teams are adequately trained and qualified to meet regulatory requirements.
• On Call responsibilities.
• Oversee a small team of support staff providing a holistic support service to residents.
• Build and maintain an effective team and establish good channels of communication.
Please note: Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this post due to Genuine Occupational Requirement (Schedule 9; Equality Act 2010).
This post is funded by Scottish Government
The application deadline for this post is 28th August 2022.
Please download the Job Description/Person Specification for more information.
If you would like to apply, please fill in the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s will be accepted.
The successful candidates will be subject to a PVG and reference check.