Flexible Childcare Services Scotland (FCSS), is a national charity which manages 23 childcare settings across Aberdeenshire, the Highlands and Islands, Dundee and Kilmarnock. The charity was created after it was found that parents were unable to accept offers of employment due to a lack of high quality, flexible, and accessible childcare services.
To support parents to find sustainable employment, or education and training opportunities, FCSS deliver a flexible childcare model where parents/carers can book childcare by the hour, and they can change their booked hours every week to reflect their working patterns.
This will enable parents be more efficient with their funded hours, saving them potentially hundreds of pounds each month by allowing them to book their childcare at the times when they need it most.
About this role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Fundraising Co-ordinator to develop and lead on our fundraising strategy to ensure FCSS can meet income targets through grants, events, donations and sponsorship, effectively identifying and developing opportunities.
This is a part time (25 hours / week) role, attracting a salary of £28,965 – £31,471 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience.
This is a Hybrid role and candidates would work some of their time at home and some of their time in our Head Office in Dundee.
• Holidays: 37 paid days pro rata including Public Holidays
• Pension: The FCSS Pension scheme is a Flexible Retirement Plan, with The Pensions Trust. On appointment you will be automatically enrolled but following a qualifying period you may increase your contributions. Where an employee pays a minimum contribution of 3% of salary, FCSS will make a 7% contribution.
• Training and Support and Supervision: You will receive induction training and frequent support in the first three months. Thereafter you will receive monthly individual support and supervision and annual appraisals. All team members have access to relevant internal and external training.
• Long Service Awards – Financial or annual leave rewards after 10 years of service
• CycleScheme – Save a between 25% & 39% on new bike packages
• Generous life assurance scheme
To apply please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com