PAPYRUS is the national UK charity dedicated to the prevention of suicide and the promotion of positive mental health
and emotional wellbeing in young people.
We are looking to recruit an Area Manager to create and cultivate sustainable community services across Scotland to
contribute to PAPYRUS creating suicide-safer communities for young people across the whole of the UK.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience of building, managing and enabling a successful team
- Experience of identifying new approaches to underpin strategy, progressing new opportunities and translating these into sustainable, funded projects in the community
- Previous experience of preparing a budget, securing funding for projects/ programmes and having financial accountability for successful implementation
- Experience of managing complex projects with a positive impact on social change.
- Proven track record of successfully building, developing and managing effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders in the community, voluntary, statutory and political settings
- Proven experience of effective working as part of a management group
- A Bachelor Degree Level or equivalent professional qualification in Leadership, Management, Health, Social Care, Social Sciences, Education, Business Development, Community Work, or Public Health
Please visit our website to review the full job description and person specification for the role. To apply for the
position please complete the application form on our website detailing
how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to HR@papyrus-uk.org or to HR,
PAPYRUS, Unit 2 Bankside, Warrington, WA1 1UP.
Closing date: Midnight on 3rd July 2022 Interview date: week commencing 18th July 2022