Dundee Citizens Advice Bureau is seeking to employ a support worker to work with our volunteers and paid staff in a training and support role to ensure that we provide an excellent quality service delivery to our clients and to ensure that we are fully compliant with our Citizens Advice Scotland quality of advice Standards and Scottish National Standards.
Reporting to our Volunteer Training & Quality Supervisor the successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Supporting new and existing volunteer through initial training and induction.
• Providing session support to staff and volunteers
• Case checking to ensure compliance
• Marketing volunteering opportunities and recruitment
• Delivering training to new and existing volunteers and staff.
This is an exciting role for candidates who are highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a commitment to the CAB ethos and volunteerism. The post requires excellent organisational and communication skills and successful candidates will have experience of working in the advice sector, supporting volunteers and have experience of delivering training and support.
Experience of advice delivery in a CAB setting would be advantageous but not essential.
For further details and information on how to apply: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday,27th June 2022
Interviews: week commencing Monday, 4th July 2022