Keep Scotland Beautiful are looking for a Corporate Services Officer to join their small but busy team. This is a key role providing corporate administrative support across key areas of the business
Keep Scotland Beautiful are a charity based in Stirling, Scotland. We aim to change behaviour to improve the quality of people’s lives, their wellbeing and the places that they care for. Working closely with the Head of Corporate Services this role that would suit someone that enjoys variety, working with people and has strong organizational and communication skills.
1. To ensure the effective provision of personnel administration to support the employee and volunteer lifecycle.
2. To be responsible for all aspects of compliance with, and application to, the Protection of Vulnerable Groups scheme for KSB employees and volunteers.
3. To support the recruitment and retention of the charity’s employees and volunteers, in particular through regularly reviewing the Employee and Volunteer Handbooks and associated recruitment processes.
4. To assist the Head of Corporate Services in the implementation of the employee handbook and associated policies, including reviewing and updating policies where necessary.
5. To implement and develop systems to improve internal communications, including staff surveys.
6. To assist the Head of Corporate Services in the implementation of organisational development projects as and when required.
7. To ensure the effective provision of corporate administration services, including reviewing and developing processes and procedures.
8. To assist the Head of Corporate Services in the implementation of duties relating to facilities and office management.
9. Foster effective internal relationships to enable two-way information/intelligence sharing regarding potential areas for development, gaps in service provision and ways to improve quality
10. To develop and maintain close communications with fellow employees to ensure the maximum flow of information, understanding and ideas.
11. To familiarise, develop and adhere to all internal policies and procedures.
12. To ensure compliance with the company’s Health and Safety policy.
13. To observe the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
14. To undertake such work as may be determined from time to time up to or on a level commensurate with the main responsibilities of the post.
How to apply and process for interview
This role is based in Stirling, however KSB operate a hybrid working policy so you will be able to work at home for an agreed number of days each week.
This role is 0.8 FTE, ideally working 3 full days and 2 half days, but this can be discussed and agreed with the candidate at the interview.
If you are interested in this role, please complete the attached application form and equal opportunities form and send to KSB@fdpeople.co.uk. Closing date for applications is midnight on 29th May 2022. Guidance notes for the application form are available to support you through the form.
There will be a two-stage interview process for this role, with interviews taking place in June 2022.
No agencies please.