Dundee International Women’s Centre is an award-winning voluntary organisation, recognised throughout Scotland for its work with isolated and disadvantaged BAME women.
We provide a safe space where women can access social groups, formal and formal learning, and training, giving them the confidence and opportunities to widen their horizons and meet their goals.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to move the organisation forward for the benefit of learners and stakeholders. To work with the Board of Directors, developing and implementing the strategic aims of the organisation and empowering staff to continue providing an excellent service.
The successful candidate will have:
• Passion for the advancement of women’s education and inclusion
• Knowledge and understanding of the additional barriers faced by those from BAME communities
• Commitment to the values and objectives of DIWC
• Experience of management in the voluntary sector
• A proven track record of generating income through a variety of sources
• An ability to think and plan strategically
• Excellent communication and an inclusive management style
This post is open to women only, being exempt under Schedule 9 of the Equalities Act 2010
An application pack is available for download below.
Please return completed applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 August 2022