Do you have previous experience of providing HR and Business Operations support at manager level? Are you interested in working in the community and voluntary sector? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
About the role
Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire is the respected and valued support organisation for the community and voluntary sector in North Lanarkshire.
The role will involve providing VANL with corporate support on HR and business operations matters and developing and managing a HR and Business Operations Support Service for the NL Community and Voluntary Sector. For more information, please see the JD and Person Specification which is available on VANL’s website here.
VANL is a supportive employer and provides good benefits including:
• 25 days annual leave (increasing up to 27 days after 5 years, 29 days after 8 years and 30 days after 10 years) and two special leave days for birthday and Xmas shopping)
• 12 public holidays pro rata.
• 6% employer’s contribution and minimum 3% employee contribution
• Flexible working arrangements regarding hours and home-based working
To apply: please refer to the post’s JD and person specification and send your CV and cover letter setting out why you are applying for the role and how your experience and skills match our requirements.
Please send to HR@vanl.co.uk by 15th of May, 2022
If you would like to discuss the post, please contact Maddy.Halliday@VANL.co.uk
Interviews: will be held on 20th of June, 2022 via Microsoft Teams or in-person in a venue in North Lanarkshire (tbc). Further information will be provided closer to the interview date.
VANL is committed to being a fair and equal opportunities employer and has Gold Investors in People accreditation
• VANL is also an accredited Living Wage employer
• we support hybrid and flexible working arrangements to help staff manage work and personal responsibilities
• VANL is a Carers Positive employer
• VANL is a Disability Confident Employer, committed to positive action in the recruitment and selection of people with disabilities. We guarantee an interview to any applicant who meets the essential criteria for the post and who has a disability as defined under the Equality Act 2010. If you are a disabled person and need reasonable adjustments to apply for a post or for interview, please contact email@example.com.