Reporting to: The Development Manager, Forth Valley Top Toes and General Manager of The Braveheart Association
Responsible for: Staff and Volunteers of Forth Valley Top Toes
If you have a passion for the health and wellbeing of others and seeing how it can improve lives, we’d like to hear from you. We are looking for a dynamic project co-ordinator with the enthusiasm and drive to grow and develop a toenail cutting service for adults and people living with disability and long-term limiting illnesses. This is a great opportunity to get involved in making a difference to people. We are looking for a candidate whose responsibilities will grow and develop as the service evolves.
Forth Valley Top Toes provides personal footcare services for people who have no underlying medical conditions but for reasons of age or ability are unable to cut their own toenails. We currently deliver our service in Falkirk, Stirling and Alloa offering thirteen clinics at nine localities. In the next year, NHS Forth Valley Podiatry are estimated to be discharging approximately 600 people who cannot manage their own footcare and are no longer eligible for NHS care. This post will require the correct person to maintain the current high level of provision and develop the services in new areas.
This will include:
• retention, recruitment, and training of volunteers to a high standard.
• developing a good business model to make the service self-sustainable beyond the current funding provision.
• developing and implementing a robust marketing strategy to inform the local communities of the service delivery.
• increasing clinic appointment capacity to meet the demands of the service users.
• developing a stronger partnership with the NHS Podiatry team, care homes and housing associations.
Forth Valley Top Toes is a social enterprise hosted by The Braveheart Association
For further information and an application pack please contact Anne Black email@example.com
The Braveheart Association believes in advancing equalities and human rights and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Closing Date: 23rd May 2022
Interview Date: 30th May 2022