We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
You will be an enthusiastic person. We encourage individuals to find a path for their dreams and aspirations, whether you live with us as a customer or work with us as a team member.
At Upper Springland, we prefer passion in people over experience, new ideas, and we like creative thinking over experience. However, experience is also welcomed!
Upper Springland staff enable people with a range of disabilities to lead lives to the full, working closely with each other to support and enable people by offering meaningful activities. These promote and encourage life-long learning, self-expressive skills, as well as engagement and inclusion.
About the Role
As a Support Worker, you will be a key member of the team, providing:
• High standards of support to our customers
• A creative and caring approach
• Opportunities to build strong relationships with our customers, their families and other supporting professionals
• Encouragement and support to live as independently as possible
• Both personal care and participation in activities are key tasks for the role, so energy and initiative is vital
• You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and empathetic.
We are currently looking for a number of support workers including relief, part-time and full-time. Please let us know your preferences when applying.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
• A generous salary of: £20,070 (£9.87 per hour)
• Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
• Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
• Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
• Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
• As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
• Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
• Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
• Flexible working is available
• Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
• Free PVG checks throughout your career.
How to apply:
Please visit our website for more information or to apply: capability.scot/careers/capability-scotland-vacancies?filters=&filters=Perth