The Board is seeking a professional in finance, business or accounting who would have the skills to help report on the financial position of the charity and provide valuable advice in terms of risk and on business planning and enterprise developments going forward.
The Treasurer has responsibility for:
1. The overall safety of the organisation’s assets
2. Ensuring there are systems for recording, monitoring and the correct reporting of all financial transactions
3. Ensuring that the charitable purpose of the organisation is reflected in all expenditure
4. Providing each director with understandable and accurate financial information
The Treasurer acts as a guide to other directors in these matters but overall financial responsibility lies with the whole board. All directors share a responsibility to ask for clarification if for any reason they feel unsure or unable to judge whether financial matters are being managed properly.
We are a fast-paced and progressive organisation that aims to support children, young people, and their families through the provision of positive activity.
Fuse makes a commitment to contribute to the Scottish Government’s National Performance Framework and its contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals in supporting our community to adapt to life in 2021 and beyond. With poverty, digital exclusion, and rising unemployment prevalent in our community and as the nation recovers from the Coronavirus pandemic, Fuse have identified and embedded the following key themes into their business strategy and programming:
· Mental Health & Wellbeing
· Life skills & Employability
· Digital Inclusion
Fuse supports and serves its community by; continually striving towards an inclusive facility; a progressive organisation that meets the needs of its community and being a knowledgeable and informed organisation.
Deadline 28th Jan
Please see attached application form