Let’s Talk are looking for Two Exceptional Mental Health Project Workers (full-time)
One working with children aged 5-11
One working with young people 12-26
(These posts are subject to PVG Disclosure and are funded by City of Edinburgh Council)
Let’s Talk (Young People) CIC are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company working to improve the sexual, emotional and mental health of children and young people in Edinburgh.
We are looking for two exceptional and skilled Project Worker to deliver community mental health services for children (aged 5-11) and young people (12-26) in Edinburgh. This service will work in partnership with Edinburgh Community Yoga, Tinderbox and Edinburgh and Lothian’s Greenspace Trust to provide a range of activities for children and young people.
Pay is £27,961, 5 days (35.75 hours) a week with some evening work required. This contract is initially for one year, with the potential of 4 further years (dependant on funding).
• Do you have proven track record of providing high quality therapeutic 1-1 and group work with young people?
• Do you have a proven track record of delivering sexual health and emotional/mental wellbeing programmes and drop-ins?
• Are you creative and solution-focused?
• Are you passionate about working with young people?
• Do you have energy and commitment?
• Are you up for the challenge of working with vulnerable young people?
• Do you think you can gain the respect and co-operation of groups of teenagers in a variety of settings?
• Are you a dynamic and creative team player and able to work autonomously?
If you are, then we want to hear from you.
Let’s Talk (Young People) CIC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 24th January.
Interviews will be held on Friday 28th January. To preserve our resources we will not contact all applicants, if you have not heard back from us by 28th January you can assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
For an application pack download below or please contact: email@example.com.