Letham4All is a newly formed Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation which aims to support the advancement of community development through maintaining and managing the Letham Community Wellbeing Hub and providing recreational facilities, physical and social activities with the aim of improving the conditions of life of the community.
We will be offering the post to a person who is able to demonstrate they have experience in :
· leading community engagement
· supporting learning in the community
· supporting personal development specifically relating to the assessment and accreditation of learning.
· Recruiting and supporting volunteers.
· awareness of the public and voluntary sectors
· project development
· monitoring and evaluation
Ideally, they will have good knowledge of the community of North Perth City and of the issues that affect the people living there. They will have good IT and social media skills and Community Learning and Development, or equivalent qualification would be desirable.
Please submit your CV and personal statement to evidence your suitability and experience for the post – return to email@example.com
Closing date: 21st January 2022