Could you be our first ever Trans Policy Officer? The Trans Policy Officer will work with the existing LEAP Sports team on key aspects of pathways, practice and policy to improve the inclusion and participation of trans people in sport, and to develop the confidence and skills of the sports sector to make this happen.
LEAP Sports works with trans people to ensure that it is their lived experience which is informing the data and learning we use in our policy and influencing work and to empower and support trans people to be directly involved in that work.
The successful candidate will:
• Work in partnership with trans people across Scotland to enable improved participation and engagement in sport and physical activity.
• Develop and contribute to evidence-based consultation responses, presentations and publications for a range of external stakeholders.
• Create engaging briefings and information for stakeholders to communicate our work.
• Identify and deliver on opportunities to influence sports policy.
• Represent our work externally including through meetings, conferences and seminars.
The closing date for applications is 15th December 2021 and interviews will be held on 20th December.
Full Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded from our website: leapsports.org/about/recruitment/trans-policy-officer