Home-Start Renfrewshire & Inverclyde have an exciting opportunity for a Volunteer Liaison Officer to join their growing service in Inverclyde.
Home-Start Renfrewshire and Inverclyde promotes the welfare of families with at least one young child under 5, helping to build strong families and prevent family breakdown. The successful candidate will be based in Greenock. You will have similar experience in a work-related capacity together with excellent IT and communication skills.
• Be the first point of contact for all Volunteer enquiries, responding to the majority and sign posting to colleagues and other organisations as necessary.
• Recruit, select and prepare volunteers in partnership with Family Support Coordinators.
• When required help to manage and deliver training courses to newly recruited volunteers alongside Family Support Coordinators.
• Identify and manage facilitation of additional volunteer training.
• Maintain regular contact with volunteers awaiting match families or who are resting (on hold) from volunteering.
• Organise Peer Support Sessions alongside Family Support Coordinators.
• Facilitate Volunteer events including fundraising activities.
• Ensure all record keeping is accurate and up to date.
• Support Senior Coordinator with PVG paperwork.
• Raise awareness of Home-Start Renfrewshire and Inverclyde’s services locally and surrounding areas.
• Work in partnership with local Statutory and Voluntary organisations within GIRFEC framework.
For a full application pack please download the documents below or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 7 December at 5pm.
Applications will only be accepted electronically.
Appointment is subject to two satisfactory references and
Home-Start Renfrewshire and Inverclyde is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity.