Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s
Youthzone - Relief SW
About the role
We are looking for Relief Support Workers to work various hours during the day at weekends (minimum 1 Saturday per
month @ 4.5 hours) and/or during School Holidays. Supporting young people with additional support needs to join
in with various activities to promote their social skills and independence along with having lots of fun!
As a Support Worker, you will be a key member of the team, providing:
- High standards of support to our customers
- A creative and caring approach
- Opportunities to build
strong relationships with our customers, their families and other supporting professionals
and support to live as independently as possible
- Participation in activities is a key tasks for the
role, so energy and initiative is vital.
- While experience is great, we are really looking for people
with the right values. You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and empathetic.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Relief post equivalent to £20,070 (£9.87 per hour)
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
To apply please visit our website
Closing Date: 3 December 2021