An opportunity has arisen for AI to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who is able to work creatively within our EnCompass Team. You will be skilled in managing a caseload, working one to one with people around goal setting and working with them to achieve these goals. You will be experienced in delivering group work and work collaboratively with external partners.
Application is through a CV and a Supporting Statement.
• All applications should be marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL: ‘Caseworker - EnCompass’.
• CVs should include two referees one of whom should be your most recent employer. We will not contact referees prior to interview.
• The supporting statement should demonstrate your experience and how this matches with our requirements. This additional information should be confined to a maximum of two sides of A4 in minimum font size 11.
Additional information over this limit will not be considered. Generic statements not contextualised for the post will be discarded.
• Closing date for applications is: Midday Monday 29 November 2021
• Interviews will be held in Edinburgh on: Thursday 9 December 2021
Applications should be sent to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal: Access to Industry, 156 Cowgate, Edinburgh EH1 1RP