An opportunity has arisen for AI to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who is able to work creatively within our Recovery Project Team in Mid and East Lothian. You will manage a caseload of clients within an outreach setting and be operational contact for our Edinburgh College partnership in Mid and East Lothian. You will have the opportunity to develop meaningful activity for clients working with colleagues and external partners.
A full job description is attached below.
Application is through a CV and a Supporting Statement.
• All applications should be marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL: Mid and East Caseworker.
• CVs should include two referees one of whom should be your most recent employer. We will not contact referees prior to interview.
• The supporting statement should demonstrate your experience and how this matches with our requirements. This additional information should be confined to a maximum of two sides of A4 in minimum font size 11.
Additional information over this limit will not be considered.
Generic statements not contextualised for the post will be discarded.
• Closing date for applications is Midday on Monday 29 November
• Interviews will be held on Wednesday 8 December 2021
Applications should be sent to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal: Access to Industry, 156 Cowgate, Edinburgh EH1 1RP