We have a fantastic opportunity for motivated, positive, resilient individuals who really believe in young people, are flexible regarding hours of work and can help us to deliver includem’s innovative approach. Includem are committed to developing employees and will help you to achieve the relevant qualifications required to carry out the role. These qualifications will be fully funded by includem. Ideally the successful candidate should have a full driver's licence and access to a car.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver groupwork and bespoke support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will assist in case management, including contributing to assessment and support planning and work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
All posts require individuals to:
• Work flexibly to meet the needs of the young people and families
• Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
• Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
• Be able to drive and have access to a car for work purposes
• Become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups scheme (paid for by Includem)
• To be registered or become registered with the Scottish Social Services Council and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent (qualifications are fully funded by Includem)
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
• A full and robust training and induction programme
• Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
• Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
• Free Confidential Employee Counselling Service
• Access to Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
• Free Vehicle Breakdown Cover
• Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
• Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations Credit Union
• Discounted holidays and associated benefits
• Access to discounts for charity workers which includes gym memberships, high street shops, online retailers, travel, insurance
• Flexible and agile working
• Family friendly policies
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact us on 0141 427 0523 to arrange an informal chat with the recruiting manager. You can apply directly online via the includem website (includem.org).
Alternatively, you can request a pack by e-mailing email@example.com or contact our Head Office on the number above.
The closing date for applications is 24th October 2021 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted interviews will take place via video conferencing on 29th October 2021.