Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s you.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic person. We encourage individuals to find a path for their dreams and aspirations.
As a Support Worker, you will be a key member of the team, providing:
• High standards of support to our customers
• A creative and caring approach
• Opportunities to build strong relationships with our customers, their families and other supporting professionals
• Encouragement and support to live as independently as possible
• Participation in activities is a key tasks for the role, so energy and initiative is vital.
While experience is great, we are really looking for people with the right values. You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and empathetic.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
• Relief post equivalent to £20,070 (£9.87 per hour)
• Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
• Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
• Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
• Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
• As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
• Flexible working is available
• Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
• Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
• Free PVG checks throughout your career.
For more information or to apply please visit: capability.scot/careers/388-support-worker
Closing 15th October 2021